Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few questions we hear a lot when talking with drivers on a daily basis. If you have any other questions about using your site, applying for jobs, getting your CDL, or any of the companies on our site, please contact us.
1. How does this work?
2. How do I get my CDL? Do you offer CDL Training?
Some of the companies in our system offer CDL training. You can visit our company phone directory to call the companies individually and ask if they offer company sponsored CDL training, or you can fill out our application and click the checkbox that says “No CDL”. Then write in the comments that you’re looking for CDL training.
3. Have any jobs for drivers with my specific experience?
Yes! We’ve got jobs for all kinds of drivers. Our jobs cover all CDL classes, endorsements, haul types and work experiences. Here are a few examples:
4. Can I trust this site with my information?
A. We secure your personal information.
Any info you give us when applying for a job is stored in highly secured datacenters (Telecity, Telx and Equinix) with physical security in place to help keep your personal information safe. Here are some of the specific ways our datacenters are protected:
- 24/7/365 Armed security guards
- 24-hr security camera video monitoring / recording
- Biometric Scanners
B. Thousands of other drivers trust us.
Every day we help truck drivers get jobs at trucking companies.
- Dave Gutierrez, San Antonio, Texas: “I was Leary about providing my social. But this is REAL! Applied on a Friday evening. Started receiving calls from everyone. And e-mails! Was hired on by Wednesday …it only took that long because I needed to decide between jobs. Its amazing how much having your CDL pays off. Hell .still receiving job offers. Local, regional and otr. Its great to have so many options.”
- Louie Chaplin: “Got my license. Looked at a few companies and had no idea where to go. A friend at Swift tagged me on the Truck Driver Jobs In America Facebook page. I thought why not. Filled the paperwork on a Wednesday. Got many emails immediately and all night. Few companies called only needing experience drivers. First company that took students was Werner, they called friday and paid me to get to indy and go through orientation. Got my trainer last Friday, and am now being trained. Wish I knew about the site sooner!”
- Tracy Troy Chapman: “Filled out the app Friday started to get calls on Saturday then again Monday n today. At least 20 calls. Got a job with 4. Just got to choose what one I want.”
- Dianna M. Granados: “I went through your website and filled out the application. Right away I got calls. Well 5 days later, I was at my new job! You made it so easy and painless. Thank you for all the help!”
Each month thousands of drivers use our service to apply for jobs and get job offers. We’d love to help you do the same. Its as easy as filling out this truck driver job application.
C. The top trucking companies rely on us.
Many large and small trucking companies in America rely on us for their truck driver recruiting needs. They trust us to manage their company information and job posts on our website with the latest technology available.
5. Why ask for my social security number to apply for jobs?
Collecting this information up front helps save the trucking companies time by being able to pre-screen candidates. For example, a trucking company may confirm the number of driving related convictions to determine if a candidate qualifies for the job of driving a massive tractor-trailer on public roads for their company. We are doing everything in our power to protect your information, as mentioned above. If you’d like to know how you can personally take action to protect your own identity on our website, and every website you visit online, check out a service called LifeLock. Signup for LifeLock and save 10%.
6. Do you have any local truck driving jobs? Any driving jobs in my area?
Yes! You can browse trucking employment opportunities in your area by searching for the city closest to you, or typing words in the search bar like “local“, “regional” or any other location based phrases that companies might use to describe local jobs.
7. How do I post my jobs on your website?
Contact our sales team about advertising with us by sending your email address and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you information about the different plans and pricing. We do not post jobs for free.